Friday, October 3, 2008

Thing 20 Bookmarking with Del.icio.us

Ok call me crazy...call me paranoid...this is moving me out of my comfort zone. I do not want all of my bookmarks placed on del.icio.us for the world to see. I do not want to share with friends. I guess I do not play well with others. Nope just not liking this at all. It sort of creeped me out I accidentally downloaded all my bookmarks to the site...and then I spend a few minutes deleting them all. There were way more book marks there than I thought possible. What I'd really like to do is go in and remove me totally from del.icio.us.
here's the site to prove I went there...it's empty....http://delicious.com/subscriptions/pndmac
and will remain so for now.

So let the comments roll!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hi! It's Fran from Ada. Just a thought ... what if you only used delicious for websites you want to use with your class? If you are like me, you run across the sites at home and have to email them to myself, remember the category they go in, pull them back up at school and then re-bookmark them there. If you bookmark them on del.icio.us then you can have them sorted and still access if you are at school or at home. Then you could also look at other special needs teachers sites for more ideas (if you could get them to do the same thing.) You don't have to put personal sites there.