Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thing 4 - Flikr - Grant vs Big Rapids

grant_vs_big_rapids_008.jpg
grant_vs_big_rapids_008.jpg,
originally uploaded by dougjmac.
I think I'm just going to continue to be surprised all along as I do this class. The first thing, as you all remember, was to get a G-mail account. I had that thanks to a nagging kid. Now I open Flikr and imagine my surprise when I discover that we have an account and that there is a picture of my husband's football crew. I have no idea how we got the account. My husband did not do this. I doubt that the kid did it...so how did it happen?

Anyway, here is the picture of my husband's crew. The cute one of the left is our son. The cute one in the white hat is my husband. Now I know I have to give someone credit for this picture and honestly I can't find who took it...I know some guy from The Big Rapids Pioneer newspaper took the picture but I've searched and can't find him. So....thanks to the guy who sent us the picture and sorry that I don't know who you are. I did, however, find that this pic was taken September 16, 2005.

No comments: