Friday, September 12, 2008

playing with zoho

Playing around with Zoho Writerundecidedsubscript probalby shouldn't go here right?

The first thing I notice about Zoho is that the fonts are not in alphabetical order. So what order are they in? Is it most popular or what? I like using comic sans but it falls under small font....so I'm guessing it won't let me type comic sans in font larger than 10 pt because every time I try it swithces to veranda.

It is very easy to highlight. I like that. However after you highlight, how do you turn it off? I'm not having any luck yet turning it off. I like that I can add this comment box. That was pretty neat.

Well I'm not sure if this actually turned off the highlighter or just changed the background color to white. And quite possibly I didn't actually highlight correctly. I used the style scroll down key to hit highlight. To get this white background I clicked on the actual highlight key and changed the background color to white. It did what I wanted it to do so I'm wondering if it actually matters?

It looks like increasing or decreasing the indent is pretty easy to do. I don't think it's particularly easy with Microsoft Word.

I always wonder why this feature is here? I've never had a reason to use it. Perhaps when you're doing a rough draft? Oh yes I see you can highlight and activate this feature...pretty cool.

While I haven't spent a lot of time here on Zoho, I think I do like it.

No comments: