Friday, September 12, 2008

Thing 11 Zoho

Well, I did manage to post from Zoho to my Blog. However, I do not see how to edit my misspelled words. Also I notide that my little comment boxes are not appearing. I also do not like the looks of my post. I think I'd have to practice with it a bit to get it to look better than it currently does to meet my perfectionist ways.

Do I think that Zoho will replace MS Office someday? Well, yes, I do think it's possible. As fast as technology changes nothing is impossible. I do think that some people will just stick with that with which they are familiar and not branch out into new applications. I think that it will be the younger generation who will make the switch and the older generation dragging their feet along afterwards if they are forced to.

No comments: