Monday, September 1, 2008

Thing 8 Locate Feeds That Interest You

Feed Icons - I never knew what these were before now even though I'd seen them on many links.

Blogline Search tool- I decided to look up Plimoth Plantation since we had recently toured there. I found some very intersting blogs that other people had posted of their journey. It was interesting to look at it through someone elses eyes.

Edublog took me to best individual edublogs of 2007 and then to Ewan McIntosh's blog Everything You Wanted to Know about YouTube which was very informative. I recommend you all check it out. I also watched the how to Soulja Boy video and now the song makes a whole lot more sense to me. I thought I could spend quite a bit of time here looking for information.

Feedster was not accessable for what ever reason.

Topix.net was all about Sarah Palin and Hurricane Gustav interrupting the National Convention. It was a quick way to see all the headlines on those hot topics.

Syndic8.com I found this site to be confusing and basically had no clue what was happening....I would need to spend a lot more time here to figure it out I think.

Technorati - was interesting to search but I couldn't get the full articles....obviously I'm doing something wrong this site was the most confusing to me.

Google blog search. I searched for my niece's blog paris stranger....and could not find it...interesting since she has typed her title in french and so it does not appear under the English equalivant of the title.

BlogPulse Tools- I read an interesting blog about a couple who decided to travel to Michigan to visit their daughter. They came by bus and Amtrak.

I thought that Google blog search and Blog Pulse were the easiestto use. Edublog was very interesting and I can see where I may be back there many times looking for information.

No comments: